Monday, March 15, 2010

28 weeks Prego.

28 Weeks Prego
One night the baby was kicking so much you could see my whole stomach moving. I love that the kids want to feel and see and be part of this pregnancy, I think it makes it more real for them then to have us say, a baby will be here soon! It is a fun part about being the mom, is feeling the growth of the baby, that is the part about not being pregnant again that I will miss.

We went to the doctor this past week, and our little guy is growing like a weed.
He is weighing now at 2 1/2 lbs. and is 3 days a head of his due date. Needless to say, I feel like I will deliver him early like all the others. We are so grateful he is healthy and know that Heavenly Father has answered many prayers we have offered on his behalf. We love this little guy already and can't wait for him to join our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online