Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aimee's News


Hello People of the world!

My name is Aimee and I'm the oldest of 5 children. I love dogs and I'm going to get one for my 12th birthday! [I'm 10 right now] My favorite subjects in school are reading, geography, art, and spelling. My school is Rosamond Elementary and I will be going to Oqurrih Hills Middle School in two years. I'm in the 5th grade and I have 29 kids in my class! My teacher is Miss Coupe. I like to go camping with my family and I like to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's property and catch lizards, My favorite lizard I've caught [and only one so far] is Frazil. I love to play on the computer and watch T.V. I like Webkinz and I have 18! I LOVE stuffed animals!!!!!! I just read a really great book that is now my favorite Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies, It was Hilarious! I like playing the piano and making up songs and learning new ones. Well that's pretty much it! See you later people!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Aimee!
    You're a good writer! I enjoyed reading about you. Thanks for being penpals with Kayla. She really enjoys it! Enjoy 5th grade!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online