Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our Month's of Dating



Andrew and I dated everyday. Sometimes dates were simple like playing basketball at the elementary school or fun nights to Off Broadway Theater (One of our favorite places to go!).
We went to a lot of movies such as Flubber, Anastasia and Mulan. At Halloween we had a contest carving out pumpkins and gave out Halloween candy to the kids on the block.

Andrew would come and pick me up at Jim and Richelle's when I lived with them and take me to work. Then we would spend our evenings together. He would bring me peanut butter crackers or something yummy every morning for breakfast, and we would fix dinner together. One of Andrew's favorite things to make was Shepard's pie and Nestle Toll house cookies!


One time at work, I thought I would see how much water I could drink in one day. Little did I know how much I would pay for it later! I think I drank 4 hospital mugs full and I woke up throwing up. I was so sick. I called Andrew very late at night and he rushed right over to take care of me...it was so sweet. He made sure I had Tylenol and was comfortable before he had to go to work bright and early the next morning...Needless to say I never did that again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online