Sunday, August 23, 2009

It all started in 1997

Andrew and I met at work at the Les Olson Company .
He had to tell me this later because I was clueless, but the first time we met, he saw me and

went home to change into a fresh ironed shirt. He claims the other one was wrinkled to much!

Anyways, I didn't even remember meeting him because I met so many people that day. A couple

weeks later,he asked me if I wanted to go to his "party," (which of course I did) and it was a total

of Andrew, Andrew's friend, Roy, My sister, Malinda, Jennie Whittaker and Me...some party! We

ended talking until late in the night while everyone else was sacked out on the couch. He followed

us to my apartment to make sure we got back okay, and we haven't really spent a day apart

since.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds so familiar! Talking long into the night...it's a sure sign of more to come! I love to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online